If You Want To Walk On Water,
You’ve Got To Get Out Of The Boat
Peter may have been the first one out of the boat, but Jesus’ invitation to walk on water is for us all. But walk on water? What does that mean? ‘Walking on Water’ means facing our fears and choosing not to let fear have the last word. It means discovering and embracing the unique calling of God on our lives and experiencing the power of God to accomplish what we would not be capable of doing on our own.
Join us as we explore these interesting topics.
1. What’s Water-Walking?
2. The Tragedy of the Unopened Gift
3. Find Your Calling and Get Your Feet Wet!
4. Facing Our Challenges, Conquering Our Fears
5. Good News for Cave Dwellers
6. Learning to Wait on Our Big God
Please sign the sheet on the Narthex table if you plan to attend.