Saturday, October 9th
SJR’s UCW is partnering with “DeliWorks”
to bring you a delicious
take out turkey dinner
to raise money for our annual commitment in support of the
Mission & Service Fund of the United Church of Canada.
- a complete turkey dinner with
- mashed potatoes,
- homemade dressing,
- homemade cranberry sauce,
- seasonal vegetables &
- a delicious dessert.
- Meal comes neatly packaged, ready to heat (with directions) and can be frozen so you may want more than one.
Cost: $22 per meal
Meal Pick up:
A drive-through will be set up in the parking lot at SJR on Saturday, October 9th.
Meals will be packed in containers and ready for you to pick up at your assigned time (see below for details).
Meals must be pre-ordered by Friday, October 1st
Quantities are limited – get your order in early!
Placing your order:
Click on the “Place your order” button below. The order form will ask for information including:
1) a contact number, as we will be calling you to confirm your order & method of payment, and to verify your pick up time;
2) Method of payment
3) Your preferred pick up time:
Place your order, put on your mask, and trot on over to St. James’-Rosemount United Church parking lot at 171 Sherwood Avenue, Kitchener on October 3rd to pick up a delicious turkey dinner to enjoy in your own home.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Thanks for helping us to meet our goal for the Mission & Service Fund!!!
Many thanks to our Turkey Trot dinner partner,